1. Where does my order come from?
Picture book prints are dispatched from the UK. All other art, including maps, are mailed from our studio in Brooklyn, New York.
2. What are your shipping costs?
At checkout, shipping will be accurately calculated based on your shipping address and cart content.
3. When do we ship orders?We ship daily. When your order ships you will will receive an email notification with the tracking number(s).
4. What is the return and exchange policy?If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, returns or exchanges may be made within 28 days of receiving your purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an exchange or return. Items must be in their original packaging and condition. We will process the refund or exchange as soon as we receive the returned merchandise. When returning an item, we recommend you use a registered shipping service.
5. What if my item arrives damaged?
It doesn't happen often, but if an item does arrive damaged please email email@example.com with some info about what happened and photos if you can.
6. International orders and customs
International orders may be subject to customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The buyer is the importer and must comply with all rules and regulations of the destination country. Additional charges for customs are the responsibility of the buyer, we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they might be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our control. You will be notified by customs should your order require clearance. We mark all items as 'gifts' to avoid such delays and charges.
7. Where can I buy original art of Olivers?
For picture book art: Chris Beetles Gallery in London
8. Any other questions?
Please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions relating to the Oliver Jeffers Shop, the purchasing process, or shipping. Thanks for your support!